Listing Courtesy of RE/MAX Community
3 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Discover this lovingly cared for home in move-in condition! Newer beautiful floors. Freshly painted textured walls and ceilings. Screened in porch overlooking privacy, peace & tranquility. Fenced in yard. Quick close is OK.
| Mariposa Elementary School||(Preschool-5)|
| Morningside Elementary School||(K-5)|
| Village Green Environmental Studies School||(K-5)|
| Morningside Academy||(K-5)||3|
| Jensen Beach Elementary School||(Preschool-5)||1|
| Southport Middle School||(6-8)||4|
| Jensen Beach High School||(9-12)||3|
| Port St. Lucie High School||(9-12)||3|
- Auto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Disposal, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Storm Shutters, Water Heater - Elec
- Entry Lvl Lvng Area, Foyer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Ceiling Fan, Central, Electric
- Central, Electric
- Fence, Room For Pool, Screened Patio, Shed
- Comp Shingle
- Public Sewer,Public Water
- < 1/4 Acre,Paved Road,Public Road
- Garage - Attached
- From SE Lennard RD go East on Mariposa to right on SE Burton St. On the left.
Property Listed By RE/MAX Community
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. Copyright 2020 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc.